Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
Proposals are now being accepted for presentations at ‘Digital research across the humanities’, a two-day symposium to be held at the University of Newcastle in November 2019.
The symposium will be preceded by Newcastle’s first THATCamp on the morning of 28 November 2019, a free, open meeting of humanists and technologists at all levels, and it will officially begin with a Stylo workshop by Jan Rybicki on the same day.
Submissions are welcome from emerging and established scholars and practitioners in any discipline or professional field.
The symposium will feature plenaries by Jan Rybicki (Jagiellonian University of Kraków, Poland) and Hugh Craig (University of Newcastle).
The deadline for submissions is 15 August 2019. Authors will be notified at the end of August 2019.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award