Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
Proposals are now being accepted for presentations at ‘Digital research across the humanities’, a two-day symposium to be held at the University of Newcastle in November 2019.
The symposium will be preceded by Newcastle’s first THATCamp on the morning of 28 November 2019, a free, open meeting of humanists and technologists at all levels, and it will officially begin with a Stylo workshop by Jan Rybicki on the same day.
Submissions are welcome from emerging and established scholars and practitioners in any discipline or professional field.
The symposium will feature plenaries by Jan Rybicki (Jagiellonian University of Kraków, Poland) and Hugh Craig (University of Newcastle).
The deadline for submissions is 15 August 2019. Authors will be notified at the end of August 2019.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires