Boost your course results with OPAS
Want to achieve the best possible result while connecting with other students? Sign up to the new Online Peer Assisted Study (OPAS) site and get access to extra online resources, tips and activities that will help you improve your academic performance.
What's OPAS all about?
OPAS is an online site put together by PASS Leaders, current students who have already successfully completed the course. Signing up for OPAS gives you access to:
- Hints and tips from students who excelled in the course
- Links to websites, videos and readings to further your understanding of course content.
- Weekly questions and activities for reinforcing important concepts.
- Discussion boards and blogs for interacting with other students.
At the moment OPAS is available for the following courses:
How do I access OPAS?
To access OPAS, log in to UONline (Blackboard) and select Online Peer Assisted Study from the 'My Other Sites' list. Sign up to your courses in OPAS and they will appear in "MY COURSES", on the left-hand side of the web page.
And remember, OPAS is not a substitute for attending classes or face-to-face PASS sessions but a complement to help you reach your maximum potential.
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap