UON’s updated Travel Policy
UON’s Travel Policy has been updated. Preapproved Travel Diaries have been introduced. Here is some more information:
We are pleased to inform you that after much consultation, UON’s Travel Policy has been reviewed, updated and approved by EC recently. The new Travel Policy has been published in UON’s Policy Library online and can be found at this link: Travel Policy
UON’s Travel Policy had not been updated since 2006 and as a result it needed a wholesale refresh. The new improvements have been gathered from UON’s internal audit recommendations, EY travel expense management review findings, peers’ best practice, insurance requirements, Australian Tax Office’s requirements, travel agencies’ best practice and administrative streamlining needs.
Travel Policy Framework
UON’s Travel Policy is anchored on the memorable “SEE” acronym, which prescribes the 3 principles that all UON travel must be:
And it can be remembered using the Travel Policy’s tag line: “When you travel, you must SEE”.
Purpose of “SEE”
The Travel Policy seeks to:
|For further information please visit the Travel Information Page|
- Peter Seaman
- Phone: 02492 17358
- Centre Director convenes third international wine studies conference during Fulbright program
- Collaborate to Innovate program set to improve local business collaboration
- Dwyer gives public lecture on Broken Bones, Broken Stones: Iconoclasm in World History
- 2020 University Galleries Internships | Apply Now!
- Endeavour Leadership Program to Kenya