New travel management service provider
UON has selected a new Travel Management Service Provider, Campus Travel, and the project team are in the final stages of implementing the new Campus Travel system prior to the launch on 27 November 2017.
Campus Travel provide end to end travel management services and users will find the Campus Travel online portal provides a range of benefits to travellers, travel arrangers and travel approvers including:
- Campus Travel Hub online portal for travellers with key information and personal travel preferences, access to UON travel information and updates, ability to reprint itineraries and invoices
- Pre-trip tools such as integrated approvals to streamline the pre-trip process
- End to end travel functionality, travel diaries and mobile apps for on the go travel management
- ‘Deal of the day’ and other online booking tools to access special hotel rates
- Integration with ISOS (International SOS), that is; medical and Security for Travel assistance Company
- A suite of travel reports providing insights into travel spend and activity.
There will be opportunities for you to engage with this change with information sessions and training available during early November. Travel arrangers will be contacted by the Travel Management team as soon as training and testing dates are confirmed. If you feel you need to be a part of the training, please don’t hesitate to contact the Project team via firstname.lastname@example.org and keep an eye on the Travel Portal page on the UON website and future editions of In The Loop.
Women in STEM Travel Grant
Campus Travel are active supporters of academic travel in Australia and, together with Virgin Australia, sponsor a $6,000 Women in STEM Travel Grant . Applications close on Friday 20 October 2017.
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats
- Graduates mark 30 years of excellence on the coast