Fulbright Scholarships – applications open
Applications for the Australian / American Fulbright Scholarship opportunities - which help researchers find a platform on the global stage - are now open.
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is a non-profit organisation sponsored by the United States (U.S.) and Australian governments. It has a rich history of supporting educational excellence and forging new ground in the area of partnerships and scholarships.
Please refer to the University of Newcastle (UON) Fulbright Webpage to learn more about:
- scholarship opportunities for Australian applicants
- scholarship opportunities for United States of America (U.S.) applicants via the UON sponsored Distinguished Chair and Postdoctoral Scholarships. Note the area of focus for applications should align with one or more of the UON Priority Research Centres
- support for Australian applicants available through the UON Research Advantage program
The closing date for Australian applications is Sunday 15 July 2018.
- Pop-up legal clinic returns to support the Newcastle community
- New University-designed cultural facility to put Lake Macquarie on the MAP
- University of Newcastle VC Professor Alex Zelinsky formally takes over the reins as Chair of NUW Alliance
- Great ideas attract $7 million in NHMRC grants
- Muscling RNA polymerase off the DNA