Fulbright Scholarships – applications open
Applications for the Australian / American Fulbright Scholarship opportunities - which help researchers find a platform on the global stage - are now open.
The Australian-American Fulbright Commission is a non-profit organisation sponsored by the United States (U.S.) and Australian governments. It has a rich history of supporting educational excellence and forging new ground in the area of partnerships and scholarships.
Please refer to the University of Newcastle (UON) Fulbright Webpage to learn more about:
- scholarship opportunities for Australian applicants
- scholarship opportunities for United States of America (U.S.) applicants via the UON sponsored Distinguished Chair and Postdoctoral Scholarships. Note the area of focus for applications should align with one or more of the UON Priority Research Centres
- support for Australian applicants available through the UON Research Advantage program
The closing date for Australian applications is Sunday 15 July 2018.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities