Faculty Board nominations open
Nominations are now open for the election of academic staff to the Faculty Boards.
As an elected academic staff member, you will be invited to attend meetings, share your perspective as an academic and develop your governance skills and experience.
The Faculty Boards are committees of the Academic Senate and oversee quality assurance for teaching, learning and research activities and contribute to good governance of the Faculty.
Nominations for the positions close 5pm, Tuesday 26 September 2017.
If required, a ballot will be conducted.
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats
- Graduates mark 30 years of excellence on the coast