Commonwealth Assistance Form

Students who are enrolled in Commonwealth supported places, and/or those who are eligible to obtain Commonwealth assistance for a HECS-HELP, FEE-HELP or SA-HELP loan, must submit a Commonwealth Assistance Form (CAF) before the census date.

Commonwealth supported students who do not submit a Commonwealth Assistance Form by the census date, will have their enrolment for the semester cancelled.

If you wish to take advantage of a FEE-HELP loan or SA-HELP loan, you need to complete a Commonwealth Assistance Form before the census date. If you do not submit the CAF form on time, you will need to pay these fees upfront to the University.

Who should submit a form?

  • All undergraduate and postgraduate students in Commonwealth supported places whether they are commencing or transferring to a new program.
  • All Commonwealth supported students whether they intend to pay upfront, or defer their student contribution.
  • Eligible students who are not Commonwealth supported and therefore pay tuition/direct fees who wish to obtain a FEE-HELP loan
  • Eligible students who wish to defer the Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) via an SA-HELP loan.

Where to submit your form

Submit your Commonwealth Assistance Form when you enrol online by logging into myHub through myUoN. The form is under the My Finances tab.

Further information

Further information about applying for a HELP loan is available from Study Assist