Academic registrar toolkit
Here you will find resources to assist you in your role as an Assistant Academic Registrar.
Grade point average (GPA)
Templates for academic decisions
These templates are under review and new versions will be available in 2014.
- Application to enrol in a course after the census date (PDF, 75KB)
- Record of academic decisions (RAD) matrix (PDF, 291KB)
- RAD template 1 - grant credit exceeding the maximum credit listed in the schedule (DOC, 46KB)
- RAD template 2 - credit exceeding maximum for studies at UoN not already counted (DOC, 42KB)
- RAD template 3 - amend program requirements on a case by case basis (DOC, 42KB)
- RAD template 4 - waive academic requirement for admission (DOC, 32KB)
- RAD template 5 - waive additional admission requirement for UG or PG applicant (DOC, 32KB)
- RAD template 6 - English proficiency waiver - UG or PG coursework applicant (DOC, 39KB)
- RAD template 7 - English proficiency waiver - RHD applicant (DOC, 40KB)
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.