- About us
- Education and Arts Research
- School of Creative Industries
- School of Education
- School of Humanities and Social Science
- Postgraduate Study for International Students
- Professional Experience Unit
- Faculty publications
Centres, Groups and Programs
The Centre for Literary and Linguistic Computing (CLLC) was established to continue the development and application of statistical and computing tools for the analysis of (literary) texts.
NEWS • Sep 18.2017
A potential business idea pitched at the recent Humanities Startup Workshop...
NEWS • Aug 31.2017
International scholar, Professor Michael Roper, from the University of Esse...
EVENTS • Sep 26 2017
Human Migration and Disaster ManagementThe Newcastle Law School and CIFAL N...
EVENTS • Sep 29 2017
Don’t miss the Premiere performance of the University of Newcastle&rs...