PhD and Research Masters
Find the right research degree
The following research degrees are offered by the Newcastle Law School.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and
Master of Philosophy degrees
- PhD or M Philosophy (Law)
Research capabilities within the School:
- Child law
- Contract law
- Corporate governance
- Criminal law and sentencing
- Environmental law and international environmental law
- Equal opportunity law
- Family law
- Human rights law and international human rights law
- Labour relations law and international labour relations law
- Legal profession
- Occupational health and safety law
- Tort law
Find a supervisor
All research degree candidates require a supervisor. It is recommended you start actively searching for potential supervisors in your chosen field before you submit your application.
You can search for a supervisor by researcher name, area of expertise or by research centre name.
To find out more about research degree opportunities available in the Newcastle Business School please contact: