The School of Education is proud to conduct important and impactful research in what is a truly global field.
Due to the strengths of individuals, as well as an established culture of collaboration, our researchers have earned prestigious grants, fellowships and awards.
- Creative Arts Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Studies
- Educational Leadership
- Health and Physical Education
- Higher Education & Research Training
- Humanities and Social Sciences Education
- Innovation and Digital Education
- Language and Literacies
- Primary Education
- Special and Inclusive Education
- STEM Education
- Teacher Education & Professional Learning
Creative Arts Education
Early Childhood Education
Health and Physical Education
Higher Education & Research Training
Innovation and Digital Education
Language and Literacies
Special and Inclusive Education
Teacher Education & Professional Learning
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.