Open Now! VC Awards for Research Excellence
Nominations are being sought for the Vice-Chancellor's Awards for Research Excellence. These awards recognise the significant contribution and excellence in research made by early career researchers of The University of Newcastle.
There is an award for an outstanding researcher from each Faculty; from the Divisions; and the overall Vice-Chancellor's Award for Researcher of the Year.
Nominees will have completed their PhD, or equivalent research attainment, within the last five years. The awards are based on the excellence of the nominee's cumulative research activity, subsequent to the awarding of their PhD (or equivalent).
Self-nominations are not accepted.
NOTE: selection criteria has changed from previous years – these awards are now based on the nominee's cumulative research activity.
Nominations close 24 September 2014
- Sally Gordon
- Phone: 4921 6930
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness