UON on display at Avalon 2015 Airshow
The University of Newcastle's research capabilities and student offerings will be on display at Avalon2015 from February 24 to March 1
Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition
Avalon2015 is an Australian International Airshow and Aerospace & Defence Exposition staged at Avalon Airport, Geelong Victoria from February 24 to March 1.
Held every two years, Avalon2015 offers both a trade exposition and an Airshow open to the public.
This year the Australian International Airshow will pay tribute to Anzac and the heroes of military aviation. It will be the major theme of the event and as such it will be the first significant observance of the Gallipoli campaign in its centenary year.
The University's Involvement at Avalon2015
The University of Newcastle will be exhibiting throughout the entire event in conjunction with the Williamtown Aerospace Centre on stand 2L15.
- Trade Days
- Tuesday 24 Feb 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Wednesday 25 Feb 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Thursday 26 Feb 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Public Days
- Friday 27 Feb 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Saturday 28 Feb 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday 1 March 8:00am to 6:00pm
For more information, visit the Avalon2015 website.
- Could housing cooperatives be an affordable solution to Australia’s growing housing crisis?
- Scientific honour for engineer transforming minerals processing
- Faculty of Science researcher appointed to NSW Coastal Council
- Newcastle researcher making a mark with a NASA satellite mission
- Mathematicians forge on despite pandemic