Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships
Frank Knox Memorial Fellowships are awarded to students from Australia for graduate study at Harvard University and include tuition and health insurance fees plus a stipend of at least $26,000 to cover living expenses for a ten-month academic year.
- Knox Fellowships are open to men and women who:
- are citizens of Australia at the time of application and who are normally residing in Australia; AND
- have completed or will complete a first or higher degree at an Australian university; AND
- are studying for a first or higher degree and will graduate in the academic year 2014-2015; OR have completed a first or higher degree and graduated no earlier than 2010.
- No application will be considered from any student already in the United States.
- Knox Fellowships are not awarded for undergraduate study or postdoctoral research.
- Each Knox Fellowship applicant must also submit an Application for Admission directly to the Harvard graduate or professional school of his/her choice. Knox Fellowships are awarded only to those candidates that gain admission to Harvard as full-time degree-program students or – as permitted by certain Harvard schools – as non-degree Special Students or Visiting Fellows.
- Knox Fellowship applicants seeking admission to Harvard Law School should have completed their resident university education and hold a basic degree in Law before applying for an advanced degree program such as the Master of Laws (LLM).
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Strong personal characteristics of the candidate
- Evidence of future leadership potential in their chosen field
Applications close mid-December 2015
If you are interested in applying, please contact Sally Gordon.
- Sally Gordon
- Phone: 4921 6930