New Process for Research Grant Eligibility and Compliance Checks
Welcome back for 2016. As we move into the major grant season, Research Services has a few reminders about changes to the grant application process.
Contacting Research Services
Research Services now has specialised email addresses in place to better direct your request:
- For questions about Pre-Award Research Grant matters (i.e. grant application preparation) please email email@example.com
- For questions about Post-Award Research Grant matters (i.e. successful grant establishment) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking System for Eligibility and Compliance checks
The online booking system process aims to reduce the time that applications are with Research Services for checks and give researchers more time to work on their applications.
You can access this system via http://uonresearchservices.simplybook.me/sheduler/manage
A valid RMS/RGMS application ID for an application that has UON listed as the Administering Institution is required to secure the booking for major ARC/NHMRC schemes.
The online booking system is now open for both ARC Discovery Projects and NHMRC Project Grants. We also remind researchers that reviews conducted by Research Services will be sent to their valid UON email address only.
Reviewing Successful Grant Applications
You can arrange to review exemplary applications that are kept on file in the Research Office. These documents cannot be removed from our Office.
As of 2016, exemplary applications will also be available to view in the Research Services Office at HMRI (Room 4607), on Tuesdays and Thursdays when the Office is staffed. Applications can also be reviewed at NIER upon request.
To book a time to review an application at any of the three locations, please phone Research Services on 4921 7733, or email email@example.com.
UON Academy of Reviewers
The newly formed UON Academy of Reviewers will provide scientific reviews of draft UON grant applications for the major grant rounds on a limited basis via an internal EOI process.
If you are interested in utilising this valuable opportunity, please download and complete the EOI form (DOC) and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00am January 29.
If you have any questions about the grant application process, please don't hesitate to contact Research Services on 4921 7733 or email email@example.com
- Phone: 4921 7733
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap