Advance Global Australian Awards Mentoring Program
Looking for an edge in your final year of uni?
Apply now to be mentored by an Award-winning industry leader living overseas as part of the Advance Global Australian Awards Mentoring Program.
The program matches Australian university students with an Advance Global Australian Award Winner for 12-months of one-on-one mentoring.
It is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students enrolled in their final year of study at an Australian university in 2014.
Mentors work with university students over a 12-month period to share their own professional and personal experiences and knowledge to support students with their development goals.
Want to be involved?
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers