NI hold successful industry events
NI have held two hugely successful industry networking events in the last few months; one at Ourimbah Campus on 24 October attracting more than 60 guests (half of those from Central Coast industries) and on 20 November the NI End-of-Year Event attracted over 90 registrations including 60 from local industry.
As well as our Vice-Chancellor Professor Alex Zelinsky presenting, we also utilise these events to showcase our upcoming researchers and organised 3-minute presentations by the following EMCRs:
- Dr Vincent Raoult - School of Environmental & Life Sciences
- Dr Denise Higgins - School of Health Sciences
- Dr Quan Vuong - School of Environmental & Life Sciences
- Dr Kelly Avery-Kiejda - School of Biomed Sci & Pharmacy
- Dr Andrew Maddocks - School of Engineering
- Dr Xanthe Mallett - School of Humanities & Social Sciences
These two industry networking events were co-hosted by Research Advantage as part of their Faculties Working with Industry initiative.
NI's industry networking events prove to be key in developing and retaining partnerships between UON and industry partners. Keep an eye out in your inbox for future NI industry networking events.
If you would like to find out more about collaborating with industry or you are looking for an industry partner for your research, reach out to the NI Business Development Managers.