New research group - WISED
WISED was launched on the 8th July 2015, and the forthcoming months our main focus will be to establish our own identity and research focus.
This will be done through a series of fortnightly short and informal research seminars or brown-bag lunches where we will be introduced to foundations of institutional theory and current or prospective research projects/ideas among the participants.
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions
- Heritage home transformation wins coveted architecture award
- Dr. S A Hamed Hosseini publishes The Routledge Handbook of Transformative Global Studies
- The Role of Cooperatives in Sustainable Development in Asia-Pacific Countries
- Cooperatives in Development – People-centred Businesses in Action