New research group - WISED
WISED was launched on the 8th July 2015, and the forthcoming months our main focus will be to establish our own identity and research focus.
This will be done through a series of fortnightly short and informal research seminars or brown-bag lunches where we will be introduced to foundations of institutional theory and current or prospective research projects/ideas among the participants.
- University of Newcastle and ARTC on track to boost STEM participation in regional communities
- Family and friends online support program expands to cover all addictions
- Alliance of four universities to deliver game changer in education
- Robots don black cap for lower court judges
- New study: How risk perception affects our behaviour in a pandemic