Working Well at Golden Grove
The CRHS has been working with Golden Grove to implement the Working Well Program. The article below was recently published in the mines employee magazine, 'Horizon.'
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions