‘Windows – Past and Future’ Exhibition - Calls for Submissions
City Evolutions aims to showcase diverse illumination based projects by students, emerging, midcareer and established artists and creatives.
Participants gain significant opportunities and benefit through the networks, skills and recognition gained through being involved in a large scale public art project in the City Centre, with significant media and marketing profile, recognition by the community, peers and creative industry leaders.
Artists, students, researchers, creative individuals and groups are invited to submit to an exhibition to be projected as part of the City Evolutions Public Art Project, during July and September 2014.
- University of Newcastle and TAFE NSW join forces for stronger Hunter and Central Coast post-COVID recovery
- Call for Entries: 2020 Karen Thrift Prize for Poetry and Lyrics
- Criminology expert in police accountability comments on George Floyd case
- ‘Felix’ to transform fertility for millions of couples worldwide
- Major funding boost to explore the health impacts of recent bushfires