‘Windows – Past and Future’ Exhibition - Calls for Submissions
City Evolutions aims to showcase diverse illumination based projects by students, emerging, midcareer and established artists and creatives.
Participants gain significant opportunities and benefit through the networks, skills and recognition gained through being involved in a large scale public art project in the City Centre, with significant media and marketing profile, recognition by the community, peers and creative industry leaders.
Artists, students, researchers, creative individuals and groups are invited to submit to an exhibition to be projected as part of the City Evolutions Public Art Project, during July and September 2014.
- Laureate Professor receives global gong for outstanding research
- Prevention of heart attacks and stroke a step closer
- Research seeks to empower students and teachers to thrive in an artificial intelligence world
- Antiseptic resistance in bacteria could lead to next-gen plastics
- Digital Humanities workshop up skills FEDUA researchers