Uni Tune In App
A free app has been developed to help students improve their assignment and study skills at university.
Uni Tune In features 17 short videos that focus on different academic areas including note-taking, understanding assessments and academic reading and writing.
The videos are integrated into the app so once it is downloaded no internet is needed to view the videos.
Uni Tune In was a collaborative effort between Erica Southgate, Suzanne Macqueen, Deb Bradbery and Jill Scevak from the School of Education and Shamus Smith from the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
The project was supported by the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education through the Commonwealth Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
- Dr Erica Southgate
- Phone: 4921 6325
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities