Uni Tune In App
A free app has been developed to help students improve their assignment and study skills at university.
Uni Tune In features 17 short videos that focus on different academic areas including note-taking, understanding assessments and academic reading and writing.
The videos are integrated into the app so once it is downloaded no internet is needed to view the videos.
Uni Tune In was a collaborative effort between Erica Southgate, Suzanne Macqueen, Deb Bradbery and Jill Scevak from the School of Education and Shamus Smith from the School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
The project was supported by the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education through the Commonwealth Higher Education Participation and Partnership Program.
- Dr Erica Southgate
- Phone: 4921 6325
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award