Informing Policy and Practice
The National Centre for Student Equity in Higher Education (NCSEHE) has released the third instalment of their Informing Policy and Practice publication series.
This publication features the ten commissioned research reports from the 2016 research grants funding round, including It's About Time, co-led by by Professor Penny Jane Burke and Opportunity Through Online Learning by 2016 NCSEHE Fellow Cathy Stone.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers