First Issue of CEEHE Occasional Papers Released
The first issue of the Occasional Paper Series from the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education (CEEHE) is now available.
Widening Participation in Higher Education: International Perspectives is co-published with the Faculty of Education, Beijing Normal University and features articles from authors across China, America, England and Australia.
"The four papers included in this publication offer important insights into the complex and challenging issues that frame equity in higher education policy debates across and between different national contexts," said Professor Penny Jane Burke, Director of CEEHE.
View the publication below or download the PDF.
A limited number of hard copies can also be borrowed from the CEEHE office.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities