The Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education (CEEHE) at the University of Newcastle is gathering the thoughts and opinions of practitioners around the world as part of a new Equity Series.
CEEHE is using Twitter as a digital environment to gain an insight into what equity looks like on a global scale and will transform tweets and pictures into a blog that will be updated on a continual basis.
CEEHE is committed to improving the opportunities for students from underrepresented groups to access and participate in higher education.
The Equity Series hopes to bring together insights from around the world that will help develop new systems and practices of working with students from underrepresented backgrounds.
People can join the conversation by using the hashtag #EquityMeans and follow CEEHE's account @UON_CEEHE.
By participating in this project you agree to the Centre of Excellence for Equity in Higher Education at the University of Newcastle collecting and sharing your images across affiliated digital platforms.
- Could housing cooperatives be an affordable solution to Australia’s growing housing crisis?
- Scientific honour for engineer transforming minerals processing
- Faculty of Science researcher appointed to NSW Coastal Council
- Newcastle researcher making a mark with a NASA satellite mission
- Mathematicians forge on despite pandemic