CEEHE Directors visit Wisconsin
In April Professor Geoff Whitty, Global Innovation Chair for Equity in Higher Education and Co-Director CEEHE, Professor Peter Radoll, Dean of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education and Research and Ms Belinda Munn, Associate Director CEEHE visited the University of Wisconsin.
The purpose of the visit was to learn more about the work of the Wisconsin Equity and Inclusion (WEI) Lab and the Wisconsin HOPE Lab and to explore possible research collaborations.
The WeiLab has a particular focus on addressing the issue of the digital divide while the HOPE Lab has a particular focus on the affordability of post-secondary
As those who attended Professor Radoll's NeW Professor Talk will know issues of the digital divide are of particular interest to Professor Radoll. This area is one area of potential collaboration that the CEEHE will continue to explore with the WeiLab.
One of the striking features of both research centres is the level of philanthropic support for their research agendas.
Professor Whitty, Professor Radoll and Ms Munn also had the opportunity to meet with Professor Michael Apple.
- Belinda Munn
- Phone: 4921 6552
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success