Collaborating with Industry Partners through CRC Projects
The CRC Program supports industry-led collaborations between researchers and industry. CRC-P grants provide short term (three years) industry-led collaborations with funding of up to $3 million available to develop important new technologies, products and services.
Under this scheme funding is awarded to an industry partner to fund research including research undertaken at the university. For an industry partner to apply they must:
- be in a collaboration which contains at least two Australian industry organisations including one small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) and at least one Australian research organisation
- be able to match the funding sought.
On 14 February at Callaghan an information session for business, industry and researchers was held providing information on the CRC-P scheme.
Mr Martin Dent, the Manager of the CRC Projects scheme from the Department of Industry Innovation and Science along with Mr Michael Sharpe, Director of NSW and ACT for the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre Ltd (AMGC) were among the presenters.
The speakers provided an overview and practical advice on the CRC-Ps scheme, application process and offered an opportunity for industry, business and researchers to ask questions and network.
Slides from the session are available on the UON Research Advantage Multimedia page
|Applications are now open for the CRC-P's 5th selection round and will close 5:00pm 27 March 2018|
It is anticipated the 6th selection round will be held in the second half of 2018.
If you are interested in working with business and industry partners on a CRC-P proposal, please contact Jane Graham, Industry Program Coordinator .
- Jane Graham
- Phone: 4921 7094
- Email: Jane.Graham@newcastle.edu.au
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap