Newcastle Law School panel accepted at prestigious conference
Newcastle Law School-proposed panel accepted at the prestigious International Studies Association conference
A panel of papers proposed by Newcastle Law School academics Amy Maguire, Jeff McGee, and Joe Wenta, has been accepted for inclusion in the prestigious International Studies Association conference, to be held in New Orleans in February 2015. The panel is titled 'From Mitigation to Adaptation: Human vulnerability, the North-South divide and governance of climate change impacts'. It brings together papers by the proposing academics and their UON collaborators Liam Phelan and Kerryn Brent, along with colleagues from the University of New South Wales and the Australian National University. The 56th ISA conference will bring together thousands of international academics from a range of disciplines under the theme 'Global IR and Regional Worlds: A New Agenda for International Studies'.
More information about our academics can be found at their Researcher Profiles.
- Newcastle Law School
- Phone: (02) 4921 5052
- New weekly radio spot features creative ageing researcher Dr Helen English
- History of Gay and Lesbian Rights Features in Waiting for Equality Exhibition
- The Library welcomes all students
- Highlights from the 2019 EMPOWER Professional Development Grant Recipients
- Prof Philip Dwyer co-edits Cambridge World History of Violence Four Volume set