Student Feedback on Courses for Semester 2 Students Now Open
Whether you love your courses or not, we want to know. That way we can keep doing what makes them great and change what doesn't. Complete your Student Feedback on Courses survey and make your opinion count.
The Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what the best and worst aspects of your university courses are. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you.
The Semester 2 SFC is now open and will close on Sunday, 22 November. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from email@example.com or log into myUON portal (your surveys will appear on the UONline Welcome page or click the survey tick in the Launchpad).
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities