Student Feedback on Courses for Semester 2 Students Now Open
Whether you love your courses or not, we want to know. That way we can keep doing what makes them great and change what doesn't. Complete your Student Feedback on Courses survey and make your opinion count.
The Student Feedback on Courses (SFC) survey gives you the opportunity to tell us what the best and worst aspects of your university courses are. Everything is important - from what you learn to how it is taught. So if there is something that you loved or you think we can do better, your feedback can help us make your university experience right for you.
The Semester 2 SFC is now open and will close on Sunday, 22 November. To complete the survey, check your NUmail for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org or log into myUON portal (your surveys will appear on the UONline Welcome page or click the survey tick in the Launchpad).
If have any questions about this survey or need technical assistance, feel free to email the Strategy, Planning and Performance team on email@example.com.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award