Get Ready2Ride for Ride2Uni Day
Enjoy a free 8-week fitness and confidence program at The Forum to get you ready to ride to campus on Wednesday, 14 October
Dust off your bikes everybody! Ride2Uni Day is back in October and this year is going to be bigger than ever. Join thousands of riders across the country for UON's take on Ride2Work Day.
- Register for Ride2Uni Day here and enjoy:
- A free fun 8-week fitness and confidence program at The Forum (Harbourside and University) that will get you ready to ride to uni in October. Access indoor cycling classes, strength and cardio classes with a Personal Trainer and much more from Monday, 28 August. Check out all the details about the Ready2Ride program here.
- Free yummy breakfast on the day.
- Free safety and bike maintenance workshops that will have you riding smoothly all year around.
- Your chance to win great prizes.
Ride2Uni Day is open to all UON students and staff and promotes commuting by bike as a regular habit. Feel good and have fun riding your bike to campus and experience the health, financial and environmental benefits! Check out more info about Ride2Uni Day here.
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions