Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
The University of Newcastle Employability Excellence Awards showcase the students, staff and community partners that contribute exceptionally to our University producing Work Ready Graduates.
Do you know a student who has completed an outstanding Work Integrated Learning program, or internship/cadetship? What about an exceptional student entrepreneur? Or a staff member that has done exceptional facilitating Work Integrated Learning opportunities? It's time to nominate them for an Employability Excellence Award!
The 2021 Employability Excellence Awards recognise excellence across all facets of employability development including our industry, community and business collaborators.
There are seven nomination categories:
- Work Integrated Learning Student of the Year
- Student Employability Achievement Award
- Student Entrepreneur of the Year
- Student Intern/Cadet of the Year
- Work Integrated Learning Hall of Fame Awards
- New Partner in Employability Award
- Work Integrated Learning Staff Member of the Year
Nominations are open now until Friday, September 17. Our Achievers will be announced on Thursday, November 18 2021.
For more information about the awards, selection criteria, and how to nominate, visit the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards website.
- Upskill and prepare for your career with micro-credentials from AWS Educate
- Nominations for the 2021 Employability Excellence Awards are now open!
- World-first needle-free diabetes test
- Cancer research gets $7 million boost in NSW regions
- Hunter people to benefit from local research into dementia tests and treatments
The University of Newcastle acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands within our footprint areas: Awabakal, Darkinjung, Biripai, Worimi, Wonnarua, and Eora Nations. We also pay respect to the wisdom of our Elders past and present.