Your Voice survey is now live
The 2014 Your Voice Survey is now live. This is an important opportunity for UON staff to give feedback on different aspects of the employment experience.
Your Voice is one of the main sources of insight into the employment experience at UON and informs our workforce strategies and actions. This is particularly important as we start to consider what the next decade at UON will look like with our NeW Futures Strategic Plan.
Your Voice is a confidential, online survey that has been providing valuable insight since 2003 not only on the UON experience, but also how we compare to a benchmark group of other universities who also use Your Voice.
All eligible UON staff (agency staff are excluded) are encouraged to take 15 minutes during their work day to complete the survey. You have received a personalised invitation to participate in your email inbox. Using this link allows the Voice Project to remove you from the reminder list once you have completed the survey. Your responses remain confidential.
The survey closes at 11pm on 22 October 2014. Take the time to be heard and make your voice part of the plan.
- Philippa Johnston, Strategy, Planning and Performance
- Phone: 4921 7852
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness