UniHealth Insurance now available to staff
We are delighted to partner with UniHealth Insurance as another employee benefit of the University of Newcastle. UniHealth Insurance is the private health insurance fund exclusively for people in the higher education community and their families.
Brought to you by Teachers Health Fund, the largest industry-based health fund in Australia with more than 60 years of experience and covering over 290,000 lives nationwide, UniHealth Insurance is not-for-profit and provides great value health insurance to their members through lower costs and generous benefits.
Join with Hospital and Extras cover before June 30 and save with:
- 6 weeks free* or,
- 1 month free and 2 & 6 month waits waived~
To make an appointment with your local representative, contact Brian Jones on 0458 016 296 or email@example.com.
Eligibility criteria and conditions apply. Offer is available to new members who join UniHealth Insurance before 30 June 2016. When joining the new member must quote the relevant promotion code of which offer they would like.
* 6 weeks free health cover applies after the first contribution payment has been received. Enter promotion code when joining (SIX). Click here for terms and conditions.
~ One month free health cover applies after the first contribution payment has been received. Enter promotion code when joining (ONE). Click here for terms and conditions.
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success