New UNify tool to transform communications
Over the coming weeks, Microsoft Lync will be deployed across the University over a staged approach through to December 2014.
Microsoft Lync is a state-of-the-art communications and collaboration tool that will connect staff and transform every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Get up and running quickly
Lync is easy to use and works well with the devices you use every day
Work well from anywhere
Employees can work remotely and stay in touch from wherever they are
Be more productive
Easily find out a colleague's status, provide instant feedback and work faster
Collaborate on documents using desktop sharing capability and peer-to-peer file transfer capability
Lync Training demonstrations will be available to nominated Group Champions and Lync Information Sessions (Brown Bag Lunches) will be available to all staff (Newcastle, Ourimbah & Sydney) over coming weeks.
For further information about Lync and its benefits please refer to University Lync Collaboration Web
- The UNify Project Team
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities