The Forum joins Fitness Passport
Healthy UON is pleased to advise that The Forum (University and Honeysuckle) has now joined Fitness Passport.
The Forum is a leader in providing quality health, fitness, sport & recreation services to its Newcastle community and surrounds. Run by NUsport, The Forum is an active part of its community, promoting sport as an essential part of life.
"We are delighted that UON staff can now access The Forum under their Fitness Passport membership," Director, People and Workforce Strategy, Tina Crawford said.
"Being able to access a gym on our Callaghan campus will make a big difference for staff wanting to include regular exercise in their life/work balance.
"Our city based staff will also appreciate access to the Harbourside gym, which is very close to NeW Space," Tina said.
A one-off $40 Forum Membership Fee is payable per membership (ie. family or individual) after which Fitness Passport members can access the gym and group fitness (both sites) and the pool at the University site. Additional services, such as personal training and holiday programs, are outside the Fitness Passport membership and incur additional costs.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness