tEN Research Stream - call for proposals
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) is pleased to offer ten (10) Research Investments to the value of $5000 each.
The tEN Research Investment Scheme is an initiative of the NeW Education Framework and is designed to provide encouragement, mentoring, support and resources that will enable our University educators to undertake high-quality research in teaching and learning.
The investments are supported by a series of research development workshops to support educators in the field of scholarship of teaching and learning. Through the tEN Research Stream, educators will be enabled to produce quality research outputs, develop excellence and equity in learning and teaching, test and generate new and emergent pedagogies, and embed a critical, research-informed approach.
Call for Research Proposals – due 10am, Monday 26 November 2018
Visit the Sharepoint site to learn more about how to apply for a tEN Research Investment.
In addition to the investment scheme, the tEN Research arm will include:
- a series of open workshops (for all staff regardless of location), that support a community of practice focused on research in Teaching & Learning; and
- an institutional e-journal to provide a space for dissemination of tEN research projects and to support staff toward publication in high-impact international peer reviewed journals (for 2020).
An Advisory Group, comprising senior, mid and early career researchers, will support the research stream. The Advisory Group is calling for additional members from across the university. Please email email@example.com by 16 November to express your interest in the tEN Research Stream Advisory Group.
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness