Teaching Innovation Investment Scheme
The Teaching innovation investment Scheme (TI2) enables our university teachers to innovate for the benefit of student success. These investments seed funding for both innovative teaching activities and the creation of learning objects, as well as action research and evaluation into the success of effective teaching initiatives.
Ten Teaching Innovation Investments worth $5000 each will be awarded.
Applications are open to academic and professional staff from across all faculties and divisions. Staff on fixed term contracts and sessional staff are eligible if their employment extends for the duration of the Investment project. Both individual and team applications are encouraged.
Applications (including the project outline) should address the following:
- Learning and Teaching problem/challenge to be addressed
- Proposed change to current practice
- Evaluation and return on investment
- Alignment with NeW Education Framework
Recipient projects should have a maximum 4 month duration and be scheduled to commence on 1 September 2018.
Applications Close: 5:00pm, 13 August 2018.
- Leanne Vaughan
- Phone: 49217293
- Email: email@example.com
- Ensuring inclusivity of every student
- Indigenous medical students admitted through innovative program
- Encouragement for dads from their unborn child
- International audience for Dr Marcus Rodrigs and his teaching methods
- University of Newcastle signs MoU with international pathway provider Kaplan Higher Education Pty Limited