Stay strong - feel better
NU Moves Pilates continues to focus on providing small group classes run by a qualified physiotherapist. Our average class has between 3 and 4 participants which allows for optimal supervision and individual exercise advice. The mat based classes can be tailored to suit participants from the beginner to advanced levels.
Our classes are held at a variety of times to provide you with some options. You can start your day on a positive note with our morning classes, get away from the desk for our lunch-time classes or finish the day strong with our evening classes. All of our classes are held in the NU Moves Physiotherapy clinic.
You can save money by claiming on your Private Health Insurance. Most Private Health Funds with Physiotherapy extras will provide cover for NU Moves Pilates classes.
If you have any questions about the classes or wish to book in, give us a call on 4921 6879 or visit our website http://www.numovesphysio.com.au/pilates/
- Healthy eating options on the table for young Australians
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities