Procurement team passes with honours
The Strategic Procurement team in Financial Services has won the Procurement Excellence category at the prestigious Procurement Leaders Asia Pacific Awards 2017. The team, led by Craig Lehman, was acknowledged for their outstanding effort and world-class procurement practices.
The awards, now in their 5th year, reward the collective efforts of pioneering individuals and teams, and are a testament to the hard work and achievements of procurement innovators in the region.
The Procurement Excellence Award is the most coveted and prestigious award of the event. The UON submission was based on our effectiveness, process and framework innovation and was judged by a panel of Procurement Professionals from leading global organisations. The awards provide an invaluable opportunity to have our work appraised by leading senior peers and a chance to benchmark our innovation against the industry elite.
Winners are automatically shortlisted for the 12th Annual World Procurement Awards which will be announced in London in May 2018.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award