Procurement Open Day 2018
Strategic Procurement held its annual Open Day held on Tuesday 13 February 2018. The day was supported by 17 of the University’s key suppliers with over 200 staff members from a number of the University’s campuses, including our Orange campus in attendance.
The open day provided an opportunity for the University’s staff to network and engage with some of their key suppliers. Some of the key suppliers were:
- Thermofisher (Laboratory Consumables)
- Merck (Laboratory Consumables)
- Harvey Norman/MAC1 (Attractive Items/White Goods/ Computers)
- JB HIFI (Attractive Items/White Goods/ Computers)
- WINC (Office Supplies)
- Unipromo (Promotional Products Supplier)
- Leaseplan (Vehicle Leases – Novate)
- Campus Travel (Travel Management Company)
- DELL (Computers)
- Coregas (Bottled Gas)
- Fursys (Furniture)
- Aroma (Catering)
- Crown (Accommodation)
- TFE Hotels (Accommodation)
A number of Suppliers gave away an assortment of prizes that ranged from Ipads, dinners, accommodation, just to name a few. Congratulations to the winners!
The day was extremely successful and is largely due to the University staff and supplier support.
The Strategic Procurement Team would like to thank all staff who supported the event and we hope to see you again at the 2019 Procurement Open Day.
- University of Newcastle partner with MineSensor to save the Mining Industry Millions
- City supports accredited training for COVID-19 affected workers
- New book Youth Sociology helps understand youth pressures of today
- NSW Health COVID-19 clinic at Callaghan campus
- NHMRC funding set to address inequity faced by people with mental health conditions