Meet Your Executive Team a great success
On Thursday 12 June, more than 50 staff took the opportunity to meet members of the UON Executive Team.
Over the two-hour session, staff in attendance were introduced to Executive Committee members who gave an overview of their portfolio and significant achievements.
The Executive Team in attendance included Professor Caroline McMillen, Professor Kevin Hall, Professor Andrew Parfitt, Winnie Eley, Craig Wallis, Professor John Germov, Professor Brett Ninness and Professor Bill Hogarth, with Sharon Champness, Director, People and Workforce Strategy, acting as Master of Ceremonies.
Topics discussed included reforms to higher education, delivering on the NeW Directions Strategic Plan, significant Faculty and Division achievements, as well as areas for improvement.
A second 2014 Meet Your Executive Team event is scheduled for later in the year.
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award