Laureate Professor awarded education medal
In a significant achievement marking a continued upward trajectory, Laureate Professor Jenny Gore has been awarded the prestigious Dr Paul Brock Memorial Medal for substantial contributions to her field.
Only the third recipient, Jenny is the first female and first academic to have been bestowed the honour of the Dr Paul Brock Memorial Medal.
Established in 2016 by the Australian Council for Educational Leaders, the Medal is awarded annually to a prominent educational leader who has significantly impacted educational direction and achievement. Recipients are chosen for their demonstrated values of social justice in making a substantial contribution to evidence informed policy, practice and research.
The Medal has been previously awarded to Dr Ken Boston AO in 2016 and to Bernie Shepherd in 2017.
- True extent of colonial frontier massacres revealed as new sites added to interactive map
- Research examines older people’s engagement with creative and physical activities
- Classics and Ancient History PhD Travel Scholarship Opportunity
- Success for Criminology students receiving job offers before graduating
- Investment to support female researchers