Go global with staff scholarship
Three $10,000 scholarships to undertake a development activity at an overseas organisation are available for professional staff.
The International Development Scholarship is are designed to encourage key professional staff to collaborate with overseas institutions, enabling staff to develop their leadership and professional expertise while strengthening links with other organisations to the benefit of UON.
The recipients will be funded to spend up to two weeks at international Higher Education institutions or other relevant organisations, and where appropriate, attend an international conference or formal development program.
This pilot, delivered by Human Resources Services (HRS) and the UON Global team, supports the delivery of ‘UON Staff Go Global’ - one of the lead strategies in NeW Futures ‘Engaging Across the Globe’. Similar to the Special Studies Program for academic staff, it supports international collaboration opportunities for our professional staff.
Scholarship applications are open to all full-time and part-time professional staff who are on a continuing or contingent contract or on a fixed term contract of at least 12 months.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 31 May 2016.
- Yvonne Hooper
- Phone: 4921 5592
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award