Hot desking in Ourimbah
There are now three bookable hot desks for use by non-Ourimbah staff. Located in a dedicated room in the Admin Building, one desk includes a PC, the other two have docks to plug in laptops. Each desk has a phone.
“We strongly encourage colleagues from other campuses to spend time here,” Dean of the Central Coast campus, Dr Brok Glenn said.
“We enjoy many of the benefits of having a smaller campus here at Ourimbah, and it’s always great to see some different faces and our staff appreciate colleagues coming to us,” Brok said.
HR Business Partner, Lisa Fairlie works from Ourimbah one day a week.
“Being here on a regular basis has allowed me to strengthen relationships with Central Coast colleagues and to really understand another dimension to the UON employment experience,” Lisa said.
The three desks are booked via Outlook.
- Hot Desk 1: Universal dock, phone: Book via Room-AB215-HotDesk1@newcastle.edu.au
- Hot Desk 2: Dock, phone: book via Room-AB215-HotDesk2@newcastle.edu.au
- Hot Desk 3: PC, phone: book via Room-AB215-HotDesk3@newcastle.edu.au
“NeW Space has really opened our minds to being more flexible in how and where we work. It can be really invigorating to change your environment from time to time,” Brok said.
Please direct any questions to Shendelle Hayde, Administrative Officer on ext.84014
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness