Get on track to fitness
Are you ready to fulfill your 2015 resolution to get fit?
The Newcastle Herald's Hunter Health Kick is on again and this year the University of Newcastle Healthy UON program are sponsoring a corporate team. This will be our very own University of Newcastle Health Kick.
The program will run for 10 weeks beginning 9 February and is designed to provide sensible advice on healthy eating and physical activity and weight loss in order to help participant drop a pants or dress size.
Our very own Professor Clare Collins will provide meal plans and nutrition tips for the Hunter Health Kick.
Joining the University team is free and you will receive a pedometer, t-shirt, access to the CLICKFIT web-based weight loss program, as well as a variety of discount vouchers and offers. Weekly weigh-ins will be held at the Callaghan campus.
If you are interested in joining please contact Diane Bunch via email email@example.com
- Diane Bunch
- Phone: 4921 7721
- A message for our University community
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- Call for papers: digital research across the humanities
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success