Expert Speaker Talks: COE Winter School | 25 - 27 July
The 9th annual Centre for Organic Electronics (COE) Winter School will take place between 25 and 27 July. As part of this outreach effort we bring in academics, CSIRO, IP lawyers, industry experts, and communications and media experts to deliver addresses. The mornings of Wednesday 25 July, Thursday 26 July and Friday 27 July are open to all staff.
External speaker sessions of particular interest to staff are:
- Wednesday 25 July - 9:55 – 10:30am: “Applications of Organic Electronics, R&D and Products on the Horizon”. This talk will be delivered by Dr Pegah Maasoumi from the University of Melbourne.
- Thursday 26 July – 10:40 - 11:10am: “Taking Innovative Research From the Lab to the Market: An IP Perspective”. This talk will be delivered by Andrew Lowe from Shelston IP Patent Attorneys.
- Thursday 26 July – 11:10 - 11:40am: “Commercialising Biomedical, Food and Environmental Testing Technologies”. This talk will be delivered by Alex Anderson from Trajan Scientific and Medical.
- Friday 27 July – 10 - 10:30am: “What Does Entrepreneurship Entail: The Elite Robotics Experience”. This talk will be delivered by Sahil Harriram from Elite Robotics (a start-up company that spun out from UON research)
Please come along, morning tea will be provided.
For more info contact Krishna.Feron@newcastle.edu.au
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness