Election of Non-academic staff to UON Council
Be involved in the decision making process of the University by becoming a member of Council. Nominations close 5pm, Friday 17 April 2015.
Nominations are called to elect one non-academic staff member of the University to the Council to fill a casual vacancy until 31 August 2016.
All non-academic staff of the University who hold full-time or half-time or greater fractional appointments may nominate, be nominated, or propose or second a candidate for the vacancy and may vote in the election.
Nominations of persons eligible for election are hereby invited. Nominations must be submitted on the approved form available below. There must be a separate nomination form for each candidate.
A candidate may submit, with the nomination form, a statement not exceeding 150 words relating to their candidature together with a passport size photograph (preferably electronically) for distribution to voters with the voting papers. The University Secretary reserves the right to abridge a statement that contains more than the specified number of words.
If required, a ballot will be conducted. Voting will close 5pm on Monday 1 June 2015.
For further information, contact Mrs Jackie McIntosh, Deputy Returning Officer, Secretariat (telephone 0249 216565, fax 0249 217417, or email Jackie.Mcintosh@newcastle.edu.au.
- Jackie McIntosh, Deputy Returning Officer
- Phone: 49216565
- Partnership will fund new research into preventing healthcare-associated infections
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap