DVC(A) Educator Innovation and Impact Awards
The DVC(A) Educator Innovation and Impact Awards recognise discrete, individual innovations or adaptations in learning and teaching that have resulted in an improved learning experiences for students.
Applications are open.
Up to ten recipients will receive $500 and a certificate recognising the contribution to learning.
Applications are open to academic and professional staff from across all faculties and divisions, and include continuing, fixed term and sessional contract staff. Both individual and team applications are encouraged.
Applications close 13 August, 5:00pm.
- Leanne Vaughan
- Phone: 49217293
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness