Changes to Ring Road near the Student Accommodation Development
Partial road closures on the Ring Road will be in effect on Saturday 27 September and Monday 29 September.
John Holland require to close off a portion of the Ring Road this Saturday 27th September 2014.
The road closure is required for the removal of scaffold from Building B of the new Student Accommodation project.
On Saturday a full road closure is required and a detour will be established through Bowman Crescent and Hunter Lane whilst the road closure is in place.
The works are expected to continue into Monday 29th September 2014, however a partial road closure is required on this day. Traffic management systems will be in place at this time and delays are not expected to be significant.
IFS regrets any inconvenience caused by these works and thanks those affected for their patience while this work is carried out.
Please forward any queries to IFS Project Manager Matt Lee on the contact details below:Matt Lee
Senior Project Manager
Infrastructure & Facilities Services
T: +61 2 4985 4977
M: +61 (0)407 950 453
F: +61 2 4921 6515
- New funding will see University of Newcastle students study across Indo-Pacific region
- Estimating calorie content not clear-cut for all
- Cloud Immersion Day to unlock innovative use of the technology in the higher education sector
- The principles underpinning three decades of teaching
- Renewables switch wins Clever Campus award