Campus Travel is now live
Monday 27 November saw the transition from the old travel system to the new system Campus Travel. If you are on Callaghan campus, drop by and say hello to the Campus Travel on site team in the Commonwealth Bank Building.
So what now?
Please log into the new Travel Portal and have a look around. We recommend that all travellers complete their personal profile in the system as soon as possible. You can update your personal profile with contact details, airline seat and car hire preferences, membership numbers and other useful information for future trips.
If you have future trips booked in the old system through our previous travel providers, you should keep a record of the contact details below:
- For changes to international flight bookings made before 27 Nov 2017 you should contact:
STA - Karina
Email: Newcastle.firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 0408 740268
Hunter Travel Group/Helloworld
Email: email@example.com | Ph: (02) 4940 2244
- If you have a domestic flight enquiry for bookings made before 27 Nov 2017, contact:
QBT Online Fulfilment Office
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Ph: 1300 361 757
OR call the airline directly.
Travel diaries: New bookings can use the integrated travel diary functionality in the system. Trips booked in the old system that require a post-trip travel diary should use the form in the finance section at Travel Diary Template
Grants: For those of you that are dealing with Grants on a regular basis, please be assured that the grants Cost collectors will be fed through to the Hub on a daily basis.
Training for travel arrangers: Please also register for online training at Webinar or through the Campus Travel Portal, or the UON Discover site.
For all those that assisted in the project, thank you and well done!
- New dual degree targets growing job opportunities in medical technology field
- 25 Alumni Awards Achievers in 2019
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness