Chinese Language and Cultural Workshops for School Children
The workshop was consisted of 4 sessions – Chinese Language, Chinese Food, Chinese Paper Folding, and Chinese Folk Song and Dance
The Confucius Institute has successfully run two Chinese Language and Cultural Workshops in June and July for school children from Speers Point Public School, Booragul Public School, Fennell Bay Public School and Lake Macquarie High School.
The workshop aims to spark students' interest in Chinese language and culture. It forms part of our effort to improve Chinese literacy in local schools. It offered many fun, hands-on activities and was enjoyed by all the students.
- New research highlights Australian music’s global export value and strong international success
- Checking in on check-ups to help Close the Gap
- Unique partnership transforming lives of people living with mental illness
- Experts challenge WHO recommendations on saturated fats
- Graduates mark 30 years of excellence on the coast